Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Well.......Not Sick!

It feels like I am taking my kids to the Dr. every other day. This time we were in for a rash. We weren't there for a well check so they wouldn't let us play in the WELL waiting room and we definately weren't sick so there was no way I was going to go sit in the SICK waiting room and be around all the coughing, sneezing, snotty kids that were running fevers. So we sat in the foyer with no toys. After a few minutes I was getting desperate so I started pulling anything and everything out of my purse. Chapstick, hand sanitizer, lotion. They bored very quickly......so I pulled out my camera and this kept them occupied for at least 15 min until it was our turn.





3 comments:

Jonna said...

You should let them be the camera man more often, they really do a cute job!!

Kathy said...

I love it! I had to go back and read what you wrote again because I was distracted by your pics. Your daughter is so big, I can't believe it!

Alison said...

What a clever way to survive the doctor's office. :-) I'm going to copy the idea!!