Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas


I had 2 goals this Christmas season, 1st to Simplify, and 2nd to be done with my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving, thinking that these 2 things would ensure that I would be able to really relax and enjoy the Christmas season. Well I was able to finish a good portion of my shopping with just a few odds and ends left (and I did simplify). Although I didn't have the stress of shopping, waiting in lines, and driving in crazy traffic, I still haven't got that peaceful relaxing holiday I was hoping for, life hasn't slowed down a bit. The kids still had school, with after school activities, choir concerts, and social studies projects. Stoney has been busy with late hours at work and his calling in Young Mens, and I with the endless, all things Primary (Click on Brian and Beckie to check out our latest primary activity), on top of everything else that makes up just being a mom. So with everything else that got pushed to the side this Christmas Season to make room for reality. This is my Christmas Card. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Love, The Carters

7 comments:

Alison said...

I love the picture! And I love your haircut!!!!

Beckie McFarland said...

Love the family pic! Have I told you how hot you look with that new haircut? Oh yeah, I did on Sunday. :-)

Allison said...

Man Sally, that is one Cheap, but excellent Christmas Card!! Maybe I will do Valentines Cards this year, seeing how I am always on the ball! Geeze you impress me every day! miss ya and love ya! Allison

Claire said...

love your hair! When did you get it cut? The picture is very cute of the fam.

Becky McArthur said...

Awesome picture! That is such a good idea to do it that way. I just spent the last 10 minutes catching up on your posts. Too funny! I love all the pictures. Those are some sweet costumes. See you in a few!

Nicolds6 said...

What a beautiful picture!! I absolutely love it. You look amazing!!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey, You guys have a very beautiful family. I was glad to see that you are blogging now. The last time I left a comment it hadn't been updated IN A LONG LONG TIME. Look forward to hearing how your family is doing! Congratulations on adding a foster child to the mix. How AWESOME!
Tanya Hermansen (SENN)