Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nat Nat's Birthday!

Natalie was so excited for her Birthday and almost drove me crazy for a week. This is the first year she has really understood what having a birthday meant. If you asked her what she wanted for her birthday she just said "Toys, Lots of Toys! And a yellow cake!

She helped me frost the yellow cake. No she's not sick she got play make up from Grandma Carter, and she doesn't know the difference between lipstick and eyeshadow.

Her Barella!


Yellow cake!

While NOT so patiently waiting she informed us we needed to "Put the fire on it!".
Simple easy and too much fun!

5 comments:

Alison said...

I remember the first year that Sydney real 'got' the whole birthday thing. It was the same year she got the whole shape thing. She asked and asked and asked for a triangle for her birthday. It was the craziest thing ever.

I found a musical triangle for her (think elementary school band) and she was out of her mind!!!

Love the silly years!

Claire said...

Too cute. I can't believe how big and grown up she looks.

Farris said...

Stoney and Sally Carter, long time guys! You have a beautiful family, its good to hear from you. Dont be strangers, take care.

Billy

Jonna said...

Thanks for the link. I love Natalie in make up. Olivia and Izzy have to put theirs on everyday too.

Kathy said...

Hey there long time no talk. I saw you on another blog and stalked you out. How are you? I can't believe how big your kids are.

So I am in Craig and Sylvia's ward here in Vegas, so how do you know them? Such a small world.