Thursday, June 5, 2008

6 Days

While on our cruise I got a phone call letting us know that the State had certified us. We were now licensed, certified foster parents. We never thought it would be this quick but it was only 6 days from licensing to placement. I think we may have set a record. He turned 3 yrs old in January, so him and Natalite are just 10 months apart. He is hyper and crazy just like all the rest of my kids. He has been running and playing non-stop since we got him. He is a sweet boy and loves attention, his laugh is infectious. He is adjusting well, I couldn't ask for a better transition.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh man... too cute!

Toni said...

Apparently, I'm going to need to look through your whole blog to find out what's going on! I'm glad you found me! I've added you to my list of friends.